What is a ship, you ask? Well, a ship is when you really, really want 2 people (or animals or things) to get together. I’ll give you a rundown on shipping and some of my ultimate ships.
Now that you know what a ship is, you can learn some terminology associated with it. Cannon is when something is considered truthful in your fandom, meaning, it appears on the show or in the book. For example: Peggy Carter and Steve Rodgers kissed in Captain America. Headcannon is when the fans have approved it, like shipping Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry from MLP. An OTP is your one true pairing, and that means it’s something you ship with all your heart and soul.
Now that you know this vital information, we can take a look at some of the most popular ships in my fandoms.
- Matt Meese + Mallory Everton. Remember Studio C, the YouTube channel I told you about? Well there are these two cast members that are constantly getting paired up in sketches. Sometimes they’re married, or boyfriend/girlfriend, but whatever the case, all the fans ship it really hard. The official ship name is Mattory.
- Jason Grace + Piper McLean. From the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan, these two adorable demigods have been together since the first book. Piper is the daughter of Aphrodite and Jason is the son of Zeus. They are sooooooo adorable together. There are no actual pictures of them, just fan art. Official ship name: Jasper. I will go down with the freaking ship!
- Applejack + Carmel. Ship, ship, shippity, ship! Carmel is a western background pony, and Applejack is everyone’s favorite farm girl. This ship isn’t cannon, BUT I DON’T CARE! Official Ship name: IDK, how about Carmeljack?
- Wally West (Kid Flash) + Artemis from Young Justice. If you don’t like it, then get off my ship. I have only seen about three quarters of season 1, and I’m feeling the aster. These two can’t stand each other, and they make sure everyone knows it. But as they say, opposites attract…Official Ship name: Watermis
I sense a romance…
- Natasha Rachmaninoff (Black Widow) + Bruce Banner (The Hulk). This is a relatively new ship that cropped up in Age of Ultron. I ship it so hard. At first, it was Hawkeye + Black Widow, but Hawkeye ruined it cause he’s freaking married! Oh well. IDK if there is an official ship name.
- Rouge the Bat+Shadow the Hedgehog. I will go down with this ship. Rouge and Shadow are on the same team, and have similar personalities. Plus, they look adorable together.
And that’s all i got in the ship department!