I want ya’ll to meet a very special artist: Bo Tune’s. He’s a wonderful singer, guitar, ukuele, and piano player. Bo is also one of my good friends. I’ve got an exclusive interview with this musical mastermind.
- What artists are your inspiration?
- Ed Sheeran, Beethoven, and Phil Wickham.
- What’s your favorite genre of music?
- Acoustic pop
- What’s your earliest memory of music?
- Playing the piano at age 7 and pressing random keys.
- Why do you want to make music?
- I want to make music to reach people through the expressive and persuasive power of sound with Christian morals and general morality.
- Goals in life?
- My goal is to change the pop industry, make it a more moral place that that cares about what music really is, and how amazing and persuasive it can be.
- What’s your favorite movie and why?
- Marvel movies, because they remind me that I don’t have to grow out of being a kidish superhero-lover.
- What are your favorite TV shows & why?
- Agents of SHEILD & Arrow because they are downright awesome. The plots are well-thought out, the aging is decent, and the heroes and villains are so cool!
- What movies or TV shows are you looking forward to?
- I am looking forward to Spider-Man: Homecoming!!!
- Who’s your favorite fictional character?
- My all time favorite fictional character is Spider-Man, I LOVE him.
- What are some of your fandoms?
- My fandoms include Marvel, Harry Potter, Young Justice, and that’s it.
- I TOTALLY ship Spider-Man with Scarlett Witch in the major Orion pictures. Cause they’re both said to be young, and they are sooooooo cool.
- Favorite Disney Movie?
- Moana for sure.
- Any other fanboy information we should know?
- I’m a Belieber. And I’m proud!!!!
One Last Note (Pun Intended)
He didn’t tell me to write this, but I will anyway. Bo is a stand-up guy IRL. He’s always a good friend who’s up for anything and always ready for a good time. He never brags about the fact that he plays guitar, piano, ukulele, sings, and writes his own songs. He’s a good friend, good musician, and someone I’m proud to know.